Two pairs of tickets will be awarded to two winners for the 8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 11 show.
The show stars Stefanie Powers.
East meets West in this timeless love story between a powerful, stubborn king and a determined governess. It's a lavish production filled with splendid pageantry, a dazzling score and exquisite dancing. Spectacular sets and costumes transform you to the strange and exotic world that Anna and her son struggle to become a part of.
Tickets are still available for "The King and I," which runs through Jan. 30 at the Fisher Theater.
Tuesday - Saturday at 8:00pm
Sunday Evenings at 7:30pm
Saturday and Sunday Matinees at 2:00pm
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE: There will be a sign interpreted performance of the King & I for the deaf community on January 18, 2005, at 8:00pm.
- By submitting an application to this contest, sponsored by Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com, the participant acknowledges and agrees to all of the contest rules.
- Entrants may enter once per contest, unless otherwise noted.
- Entrants must be 21 years or older.
- Transfer of prizes is strictly prohibited.
- Any federal, state and local tax levied on the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Prize only includes tickets for two and has no cash value. All other incidentals are paid by winner including parking, food and drink, etc.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone Monday, Jan. 10 after 5 p.m. Messages will not be left on answering machines and Caller I.D. will not be accepted as winning notification. Winners must be present at time of telephone call to receive winning notification.
- Winners names will not be posted. Winners will pick up tickets at Will Call window at the Fisher.
- Tickets are only good for Tuesday show and cannot be traded for any other ticket.
- Acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission to use the winners' names and/or likenesses for advertising/trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injuries resulting from use of or acceptance of any prize. Winners must agree to release all participating sponsors from any and all liability for injuries sustained through the use of the prize.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Receipt of all prizes shall be conditioned upon compliance with any applicable federal, state and local laws.
- The sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to interpret compliance with the letter and intent of these rules, and to disqualify any applicant deemed to have violated these rules or to have filled out any application incorrectly at any time prior to the distribution of prizes.
- Immediate family members and employees of WDIV, Post-Newsweek Stations, Inc., ClickOnDetroit.com or Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc., Nederlander Group and Fisher Theater, and each of their respective parent companies, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, are not eligible.